- Submit your application and pay the application fee. As part of the application, you will be asked to affirm your agreement with the CCV Code of Ethics.
- Submit your high school or college transcripts. You don’t need high school transcripts if you have attended college.
- Think about how much a college degree is going to change your life and help you answer your calling!
Here is what you do not need in order to apply:
- You don’t need to know your major. If you do, great! But if not, you will work with your admissions counselor to analyze your gifts, abilities and what you are passionate about and compare that to the many degrees CCV has to offer.
- You don’t need to know how you will take your courses. Again, if you do, great! But once you are accepted your admissions counselor will work with you to craft a degree plan that meets your needs. You might be taking your courses all online or a mixture of online and in class. It all depends on your degree.
- You don’t need SAT or other standardized tests for admission. Due to the safety risk of large gatherings and the cancellation of many assessment tests, CCV is adopting a test-optional policy for the 2021-22 admissions cycle. We will continue to consider SAT, ACT and CLT scores as part of the application of students who choose to submit them and will accept self-reported scores for purposes of assessing an application.
The Provost and Registrar are available to assist you with more information regarding the admissions process, degree programs, CCV distinctives and all aspects regarding student life. We would love to have you visit the campus, observe classes, tour the facilities, and meet with faculty and other students.