Carson Riley Scholarship Application
Help from others to make an opportunity...
The CCV scholarships are made possible through the generosity of private and institutional donors to the Carson Riley Scholarship account.
In order to receive scholarship awards, students must be enrolled during the applicable semester. Eligibility will be checked at the time of awarding and again at the time of disbursement. If a student withdraws from a course within the first four weeks of classes, after scholarship money is allocated, an adjustment will be made, and the scholarship award will be returned to the Carson Riley Scholarship account where it will be disbursed and awarded to an alternate candidate. If a student withdraws from a class after the four week add/drop deadline, the student will be responsible to pay the forfeited scholarship amount back to CCV. Candidates for scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- Students must have a 2.5 or better GPA.
- Show financial need.
- Must be enrolled in a CCV or CCV/LBC degree program.
The Application Procedure for a Scholarship
Eligibility Requirements: Students will be screened for scholarship eligibility based on criteria established for the scholarship. Full-time missionaries are eligible for a full scholarship if they can submit proof of Full-time status.
Application Materials Checklist: The following supporting materials must accompany each scholarship application unless otherwise stated in the scholarship description:
- Scholarship Application must be completed in full.
- For incoming transfer students, transcripts are required and must accompany your application.
- For High School students, transcripts through the first semester of one’s senior year must accompany your application.
- Please check with the Academic Dean for possible additional requirements necessary.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Payment Process: Unless otherwise noted, scholarship awards are disbursed per semester awarded. Students must meet minimum unit requirements of scholarship.