HR and Leadership Skills
Take this one class to impact your leadership, values, employment planning, recruitment, training, compensation, performance appraisal, and much more.
Meet Dr. Joe Holmes
Dr. Holmes has spent over 35 years training, leading, and managing personnel in the military and federal government. He is a retired Air Force Survival, Evasion, Resistance, and Escape Instructor, and currently leads training for the Federal government. He lives in Fredericksburg and loves all things outdoors, especially fishing and camping.
Take the class fully online or on campus
- The online class runs 8 weeks from January 17 through March 13, 2022
- On campus classes are Tuesday evenings at our Fredericksburg campus.
- Time: 6:30-8:30 PM
- 8 classes beginning January 18, 2022
What you will learn:
- OVERCOME THE CHALLENGES OF HR FUNCTIONS FACED BY ALL MINISTRY LEADERS
- In the capstone project you will create an HRM Plan for use in your ministry.
- EXPLORE THE COMPETENCY OF TEAM LEADERSHIP
- Discussion participation is a key learning resource as you collaborate with other ministry leaders!
- DEVELOP A PERSONALTHEOLOGY OF HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Through classroom discussion, research, and collaboration you will clarify and filter your leadership principles and practices through the lens of Scripture.
Human Resource Management (HRM) can be defined as the effective use of human capital in an organization through the management of people-related activities. The study involves leadership, values, employment planning, recruitment, training, compensation, performance appraisal, and many other topics. Human Resource Management is a central function of any organization, including churches and ministries.
Click here to download the workshop flyer. Contact us for group registration.