Application and Admissions For CCV Undergraduate
- Complete the Application online or In-Person at our main campus site.
- Pay the $25.00 non-refundable application fee. Pay with credit card, debit card, or come into our Student Accounts Office.
- Submit additional documents:
- High School Diploma/GED
- Official/Unofficial Transcripts from accredited and or unaccredited Bible Institutes, Seminaries, Colleges, Universities, Technical Institutes and military training
- VA benefit documents
- Completion of each step listed in the Application Process.
- Admission letter will be mailed to student with email/login info once student has been admitted to program.
- Must complete New Student Orientation with Academic Dean.
- Applicants with deficiencies in any of the above required areas may be admitted on a provisional basis approved by the Academic Dean. Students admitted on a provisional basis must meet the requirements set forth by the Academic Dean in the time allotted to remain in the program in which they have been placed.
Get Veterans’ Benefits.