Application and Admission For CCV Doctorate
- Complete the Graduate Program Application online or In- Person at our main campus site.
- Pay the $25.00 non-refundable application fee. Pay with credit card online or come into our Student Accounts Office.
- Submit additional documents:
- Official/Unofficial Transcripts from graduate schools attended
- 3 Reference Forms (Two-character references, 1 Pastor or Spiritual Leader)
- Personal Testimony
- 10-15 page writing sample paper
- VA benefit documents
- Completion of each step listed in the Application Process.
- Applicants must submit with the application a personal testimony of faith in Jesus Christ, describing their personal spiritual journey.
- Applicants must hold an earned graduate degree in an appropriate and related field. Students who have a graduate degree in an unrelated field may appeal this requirement to the Academic Dean.
- Applicant’s transcripts must reflect a background in biblical studies, theology, biblical language, and ministry studies. Those applicants who have not completed sufficient coursework in biblical, biblical language, theological, and ministry studies will be required to complete additional classes to prepare the applicant for the biblical and theological component of the program.
- Applicants must submit a 10-15 page writing sample. The sample must be written on a biblical or theological topic.
- Applicants must hold a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.25 in graduate level work. Students may appeal this requirement to the Academic Dean.
Are you ready to attend CCV?