Dr.Barnett has more than 30 years of US Government service prior to his retiring from the Department of Defense. Throughout his entire career, he led engineers, program management professionals, and business managers in all aspects of technology and systems engineering management; from product design, development, and implementation to program strategy and Systems Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) management. As a technical leader and manager on high profile, large-scale government information technology projects, He provided senior-level engineering and program management services to U.S. law enforcement and intelligence agencies. He is a demonstrated leader in many technology areas; including data center design and implementation, analytic processing automated information systems and law enforcement communications devices. Among his many accomplishments, he was responsible for implementing the NDIC, the Pacific Disaster Center (PDC), and the CIFA. Prior to establishing IntelliWare Systems, He was co-founder and CEO of DB Data Systems, LLC. He and his wife of over 54 years enjoy their two daughters and five granddaughters in Spotsylvania, VA.
Facts About Our President:
- Bachelor’s degree from Ohio State University in 1970.
- M.R.E. from FBIS in 2012
- D.R.E. from FBIS in 2016.
- Board of Directors voted him president of Fredericksburg Bible Institute in 2016.
- Oversaw partnership with Lancaster Bible College in 2017 resulting in the Simultaneous Enrollment Option.
- Oversaw transition from FBIS to CCV in 2018.
- Spiritual Leadership Team at River Club Church.
- Project Healing Waters Volunteer